Re: NSU at Bonneville 1

To: Pork Pie <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: NSU at Bonneville 1
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:36:20 -0600
so if some friends and I wish to build more fully streamlined bikes
to our own criteria, such as sit on bike with streamlining
enclosing the wheels, and tail sections higher than
36 inches, and more of our body covered by streamlining,
we could likely run for "time only" at SCTA meets???..........

cool, cuz when I have petitioned to do so previously, those types
of rules infringements were deamed UNSAFE according to SCTA.......

but if "time only"  (which is what we are after anyway) it may
be ok???   coooooool !!!!!!

Joe

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com