Re: NSU at Bonneville 1

To: <jkamo@rushmore.com>, "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NSU at Bonneville 1
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 20 Sep 2005 20:11 GMT
Joe,

yes we know this, that a so totally closed streamlined bike is normally not
allowed.

This is the reason, why Heinz comes over to talk to the inspector how they can
allowed to make a anniversary run.

We got some offer for a leathers, now, so that one them will match for him, to
my opinion he a midsize..

Meanwhile, thank you very much for the reply.

See ya

Pork Pie