RE: Braided Hose

To: Jon Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>, ardunbill@webtv.net,
Subject: RE: Braided Hose
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:39:38 -0700 (PDT)
In fact, when I got teched at Bonneville that same year, with that same hose
and those same clamps, the inspector made me tighten one of the clamps that he
thought wasn't snug enough.  I didn't even say a word, I just pulled out a
screw driver and tightened as requested.

Dick J

Jon Amo <webmaster@landracing.com> wrote:
Do you think engineers made the hose to leak if used properly?
By the way if you use the blue hose with the proper barbed fittings,
aeroquip states you DO NOT need a clamp, if one is used it has a chance to
leak.

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.