Re: Smokey Yunick #1

To: RACE427@aol.com
Subject: Re: Smokey Yunick #1
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:23:26 -0700
You have to remember that he came from the era that is the reason NASCAR
has templates. I remember at a trans-am race the SCCA inspectors were
measuring the engine set back on his Camero by measuring the distance
from the firewall to the front of the motor. I said to Smokey " Gee I
guess these guys never set back a firewall". He said " If they ain't
smart enough to figure it out, I damn sure ain't going to tell em.
Doug Odom in big ditch