Re: Non-LSR / Elva

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Non-LSR / Elva
From: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 06:33:10 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Joe,

There is something wrong with this picture. I don't believe Elvas were built
that early. I also pretty sure that that predates the Can Am series. sixty
seven would be more likely. Elvas were built with a variety of engines
depending on what the purchaser wanted. Like the Acs. Alfa was fairly common in
an Elva like some of the McLaren Elvas. The gearboxes ran the gamut. Hewland
being most popular.

I need more info to be more precise. I need pictures!!!!

Bob Denton