Re: What you folks up to?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What you folks up to?
From: john@theromeros.org
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:19:45 -0700
Well, I am loading up my new car for it's first ever trip to El Mirage.
Unfortunately it's just for tech and not to run. I've been balls to the walls
for the last 6 months building it but sadly, it just aint done. Thought I
should drag it out for the chassis sticker and to let the tech's get some eyes
on it so I have time to change whatever they see before it's too late. It will
compete next month or i'll die trying...

Hope some of the oldtimers won't be put off by seeing a new Honda Civic racecar
with a small motor in it. It may only be 89ci but it puts over 200 hp to the
ground without nitrous... and it's really, really loud. woo hoo!

John Romero
#529 H/GC
Thousand Oaks, CA

--
Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that: