Re: What you folks up to?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: What you folks up to?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:16:50 -0700
Keith,

I have actually been working on my car for a change. I just finished the
new air box & scoop combo and modified the hood as necessary to fit
around it. Now to get busy finishing the body work so we can get paint
on it by August.

I ran a leakage test on the engine a while back and all cylinders were
under 5% except #4 which had about 15% leakage through the exhaust
valve. I could run the engine as is, but I would like to replace the
valve springs anyway if I have time.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC