Getting my kicks on Route 66 ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Getting my kicks on Route 66 ?
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 19:37:45 EDT
I am driving out west in July to see my family in SoCal.  I have been wanting
to do this trip since the 60's when I was a teenager.  Need to spend a week
in Cleveland, Ohio to attend Diesel class at Ohio Tech College and then boggie
out to Costa Mesa in 3 days.  Yep, I will be pushing it!!   The trip home I
can take my time.   Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on places to stop and
see some race cars or motorcycles on display along the route?   Naturally, I
will probably stop and take a look at Lake Bonneville!   Have to get my
feelings
for the t.v. shows "Route 66" and "Then Came Bronson" out of my system once
and for all!!  LOL

   Thanks for your help!!

      Tony Greco   LI,NY