Re: Messerschmitt Car

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Messerschmitt Car
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:37:39 -0700
Dick,

I was is the service in Germany in the late '50's. Watching 4 winter
clad adults
getting in or out of a Goggomobile was a gas... BMW bought the company that
originally produced the car. They had very small 2 strokes, well under 500cc
and I pretty sure they were 2 cylinder. It was a decent looking car,
most very
small cars back then were 100% function, like a mud fence.

Bryan