Re: Safety on an 'open bike'

To: "Smith, Bill" <Bill.Smith@sandycorp.com>,
Subject: Re: Safety on an 'open bike'
From: "jkamo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:15:52 -0600
its illegal in SCTA to tape the rider, maybe this
was at a private meet??

he stays on just fine without the tape, even dodging
flame at 240mph,  just ask Glen Barret

I believe Ron Cook did wear a parachute in some
testing at El Mirage.....?

Franklin R. knows alot about parachutes on bike
riders..........

Joe :)