Re: LSR racers do good things

To: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>, <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: LSR racers do good things
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 04:23:45 -0600
I think the Key here Glenn is to put " ( no LSR ) in the subject of the
message and have at it...  This is something that interests you and it
obviously has merit...  putting out the search for a volunteer on our list
is a valid use of the list... I don't have an issue with one or two of these
once in a while....

I just can't imagine why any of our guys would want to have to fix a couple
of cute nurses drinks in some exotic part of the world... what are you
thinking?.... ( why yes I'm snickering big... )

Keith... ( When it comes to helping people I keep noticing Doug King who
does a lot of things very quietly in the back round....Thanks for supporting
all you do Doug )