LSR racers do good things

To: jonw@up.net, wanderin@charter.net
Subject: LSR racers do good things
From: "Glenn Ridlen" <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 00:15:57 -0600
Jon Wennerburg wrote:
>I go to the local Veteran's Home twice a week and read to the fellows for
>forty-five minutes or so (that's as long as my voice will last).

I'm sure there are more of us that do good things for fellow man. I just
don't know about them. Personally I help put on a surgery clinic for the
poor people in Mexico twice a year. We always need volunteers (money too but
I'm not asking for that). Medical skills help but not nessecary. I am a
driver that hauls equipment and supplies down and ferrys doctors and nurses
around all week. Sometimes I fix a drink for a few nurses at the end of a
long day. It would make me very proud to have a fellow racer or two help
represent our great community. If your interested contact me off list.

                                       Glenn
PS: Sorry Keith, I know this is off the subject
      but I couldn't resist.

Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory
offer.  http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup