Re: Build vs. buy

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Build vs. buy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:52:26 -0600
The Down side of buying is that it's kinda never "Your" car....  But there
is no question about costs involved.... it's cheaper by a bunch to buy a
used race car then it is to build one from the ground up.

I think Earl Wooden got the job done of his car being HIS car.... but if you
ask Tom Bryant I think you would find the statement pretty close to true...

There is something kinda cool about hot rodding a car thou.... taking what
you bought and making it better...  or at least that's the way its been for
me

Keith