Re: Maxton

To: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:15:19 -0700
besides those guys on the east coast dont realize
how much speed they are giving up

I mean I hate to get technical but......

I dont know if i have the heart to talk to them about their
aero "tuck"
http://www.dontbescaredracing.com/ecta/102503/ecta_215_102503.jpg

my dad always told me to keep my "narratives" to myself
but Keith said its all about dialogue

Joe :)