Re: Maxton

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:57:04 -0800
Comparing runs on two different days by two different cars at Bonneville or
El Mirage isn't very useful. The track conditions change too much. At
Bonneville
the different between 0800 and 1800 can be enormous. I don't think water
comes
to the surface at Maxton in the afternoon and the track surface isn't
degraded by
the cars using it. Of course at Bonneville or El Mirage you can run
without suspension
and you don't need F-1 type brakes.
It's entertaining, but that's about it.

Just my opinion,