Re: Limitations

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Limitations
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:35:17 -0800 (PST)
Interesting subject, Glen. My failing memory holds
that only fixed or manually operated aero devices can
be used to generate down force. If this is true, then
linkage used to change angle of attack as chassis lift
occurs, is not allowed at Bonneville. Now, I don't
think there is anything in the rules that restricts an
engine management system to cut power when a degree of
chassis lift becomes dangerous.

John Goodman