Re: Maxton finale....

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton finale....
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:22:22 -0500
Congrats to Tonya for setting the record. Even more important it was in the
right class as well..

Didn't know Beckett had a fuel streamliner though..
Sure wish you brought your AA/BFCC to Bonneville as well would have been more
fun than the old Camaro. At 168 mph sure is a lot of room to tune on it though..
better check the plug wires as i think they may be in the wrong order or fell
off LOL...
Dave