Re: Rose

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rose
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 21:41:11 -0500
Bill,
Yes we had a really good run....for a shake-down......mixture was a bit
rich but consistent throughout the run. Thanks to the new boost sensor.
Boost around 10 and at about 280 in the 5th mile we experienced an exhaust
valve problem. Gary is investigating. Steering is fine according to Gary
and he says that when the boost hits, it is "Hang on".
Just got home and had a good, safe trip.
Skip