SCTA Website

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCTA Website
From: Katie Young Cortez <drylakercr@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:55:17 -0700
Hello all--

Just out of curiosity...does anyone else have trouble viewing the SCTA
website? Since they last changed it, I cannot get it to work properly. So in
times like these when I want to see the World finals results, I can't
because the page is constantly restarting. It is so frustrating!

Oh, well. I hope this finds all of you doing well. All is otherwise good
here in the Young Cortez household. "Garmen" has now moved from waddling to
running and I am trying to teach her to say, "Let's go racing!" and the
essential question "Grandpa Keith, when are you going to build me a race
car?"

:-) Katie Young Cortez