RE: Thrust

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thrust
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:27:17 -0500
Ray:
welcome!  We have a lot of fun out there.

I made my record "back-up" run on the day you were at SpeedWeek-- 3rd
vehicle off (I think) in the morning-- a yellow & black Suzuki GSX-R.  (I
wasn't quite as fast as Ms. Kisner in "Grumpy Old Men" lakester, however--
LoL!)

We all (this list) get together at "Salt Talks"-- a meeting at "the Bend in
the Road" (where a lot of folks camp) each SpeedWeek.  I'll look forward to
meeting you.  Good luck getting a car ready.

Lots of Chevy expertise on this list.  Also, make a point to introduce
yourself to Gary Allen at WF, if you can find him.  Lives up near Park City
and has a strong record with his blown sbc Monza; knows lots about the stuff
you'll want to know, and is president (still, I think--??) of USFRA.  Gary's
Monza is red  (don't remember the number), and his tow vehicle is one of
those tall, converted bread delivery vans, white.
Russ, #1226B