Re: waiting in line

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: waiting in line
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:19:56 +0000
EGG -Zactly right Mr. Turk.

  What a WONDERFUL time to visit with the people who make LSR not only
popular, but so very SPECIAL.

                     As  Bill Burke is fond of saying,       "it's all about
friends"...

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.