Re: waiting in line

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: waiting in line
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:00:18 -0700
Actually Mayf, KT has a point. About the ONLY time I get to
socialize is when I am in line. Fortunately (?) many friends
are also in line and it is about the only chance I get to walk
around and talk to folks. It seems pit time is too short &
valuable to wander about - unless the car is broke & then I
don't want to talk to anybody anyway :(
Ed