Re: The Rest of us

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Rest of us
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:07:53 -0500
Well, lets see.....hook up the fire system valve linkage, clean the body
panels and install them.....hook up the fuel shutoff, install new battery,
get the trailer licensed, load stuf.....load stuff......load stuff. Leave
Wednesday......get to WOS Wednesday.  This will be a new
experience.....1000 miles less to travel....each way!
Good trip everybody,
Skip (63 this morning in Pahrump)