Re: New Article on my Web Site

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Article on my Web Site
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:32:36 -0700
I have succeded in my quest, then. And that is to try and give enough
insight to the math and physics of a problem to hopefully excite anyone to
explore more. I try and use the best available info I can find in the form
of physics and math and engineering to give some basis for the info. I try
not to give opinion becaus eopinions are like noses, everybody has one and
they aren't all the same. Even old (dated) experience is not good sometimes.
As to money and parts..who has money? I  bought my race car from a guy for
3000 hundred bucks, a ued race motor short block for $800, 2 junk yard
turbos for 150 bucks, a used manifold that I turned into efi manifold, a
used tranny that turned out to be true junk, and some few real new items
like the frame and suspension and tires. Half of the wheels are used. Will
it all go as planned? Likely not. But will be fun trying to make it go. And
when it frags, wont be a lot of unhappiness over the broken (you select the
part). I have enriched my life through trying to do this and if I never even
get the ca on the salt, I will have ben successful!

mayf