Re: New Article on my Web Site

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: New Article on my Web Site
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:01:24 -0700
Dave, Mayf & List,

All I know I have learned from experience and others. Not much in the
way of formal training. I often disagree with comments made on this
network, because it doesn't fit my experiences, but I have learned much
by reading these posts and web pages. I seriously doubt that any of us
have all the answers to questions that arise. I have even found that
what didn't work at one time in my tenure, has worked at another. Keep
the info coming and I will sort through it and keep what I can apply.

I think that the one thing that separates us on many issues is the
approach taken because of the funds available. Having "top drawer" parts
is great, but also not possible, or even a desire, for many.

We are all students...and teachers as well!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC