Re: the new turkey toy 004.jpg

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the new turkey toy 004.jpg
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 06:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf, I thought you may misunderstand my post. I even
put a line in there saying it was all in good humor,
then erased it thinking, hey, Mayf would understand.
Apparently not. Sorry, bud. Dind't mean to ruffle your
feathers. One of the failings of Internet
communication.

The "strange" comment, in fact, the whole post, was
meant for Keith, not you. I dunno, are you a strange,
ignorant, desert rat? If you are, one would think you
had a thicker skin.

John Goodman