Re: the new turkey toy 004.jpg

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the new turkey toy 004.jpg
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 17:33:44 -0700
Very nice, indeed. There are some things about this car that I do not
understand though. Is there a rules guru on line now? My first is the rear
spoiler...that puppy is near vertical and the spill plates do not match what
is in the rule book. And the modified wheel well openings. According to the
rule book the body is supposed to be unmolested. That sure isn't. While I
would lose my money, I would protest this car the way it sits. If I was in the
same class. And If I was competetive. Still and all, one cool car...

Thanks for the photo, Glen

mayf