RE: Dry sump

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>,
Subject: RE: Dry sump
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:32:49 -0600
Ed:
put a 45/1 (stepup) geartrain on your pump shaft, hook up the suction and
pressure lines (as Grib suggested), put in a load of your racing oil, and
crank your speedwrench to 200rmp. (This should approximate the demand of
Glenn's engine.)
Please let me know if you still don't think that it takes much power, and
I'll readjust my guestimates.
Russ, #1226B