Re: home made wind tunnel

To: <Nt788@aol.com>, <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>, <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: home made wind tunnel
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:28:16 -0800
Jack, you hit the nail on the head with your answer. You really need to know
what question you want the answer to before you start building the tunnel.
And because of the edge effects it will need to be several times the size of
the model whatever it is. If all that is desired is smoke trails or yarn
tufts, then maybe you need to just ride the bike with someone in the other
lane taking video. Heck of a lot cheaper and quieter. Where is this gonna
be...anywhere near me?

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump