100cc vrs. 1000cc

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100cc vrs. 1000cc
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:22:50 -0800
To me, most impressive of all was the 179mph on an unblown, gasoline-powered
100cc "sit-on" bike.  My helmet is off to MR. McVicar-- you da man ...on a
baby bike!!  Somebody needs to buy you a BIG engine to play with!

Well yeah Russ,

179 on a 100 cc bike is incredible - a 179 on a 1000cc bike seems more
believable.

Spell check does work, it will even check something that was not meant to be.

Both of Jason's accomplishments this weekend were great, even the one imagined
by me.

Dan