RE: Conditions at the Salt?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Conditions at the Salt?
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:44:37 -0400
At 08:03 AM 9/30/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Bummer is too bloody right, John!  How'd ya get home?
>
>                  http://home.att.net/~john.szalay

 We were towing the Saturn, just as in the picture on our webpage.
only the paint on the saturn is now slightly discolored.
we rented a small U-haul truck to load what we could salvage
from the coach, and towed the saturn back home.
we had all our tools, jacks, tarps, and other things to pit
for a driver coming up from Texas, to run on the Salt.
we were able to salvage some of that and brought it back
in the truck.  very smoky and stinky,

  Looking at the weather for Salt,  more rain.
wondering if the Finals next month will be canceled as well,

           |\_/|
           (0_0)
          ==(Y)==
       |   John & Brenda Szalay     |