Re: New Members

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: New Members
From: Michael Siewert <mdsiewer@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:38:18 -0600
I've been passing the word along to the rest of the our crew, that
they can find you here as well as the Wendover Burger King. With any
luck some of them will try out the list.
Winter? It's just an excuse for fun. Going fast on white stuff, I know
you understand that, ski's, sleds... it's an excuse for more toys.
Plus we can practise spins at lower speeds, on the street around our
homes.

>From what I've been reading here the last few weeks, suit cases are
really for hiding purple and gold suits. Not that I can say much about
our guys suits, all red, they look like Santa without the beard.

It's hard to describe how much we enjoyed our first run at the salt.
Ted wants to get back ASAP, but budgets being what they are, we'll put
it off until next year. We had the truck out at a local cruise night
last night. We attended to thank all of the local guys who've been
buying our T shirts and ecouraging us through the year, it was a great
evening. Today dad has the truck at his high school, "show and tell"
he's still on cloud 9.

mike