Re: new members

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: new members
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:25:08 -0700
Bob,

Keith would probably lose the light fixture like he did the piece of metal
last year.  At his age the memory is the second thing to go.  I can't
remember the first.

Comparing houses to garages ... don't worry ... My garage is only 680 sq.
ft.  However I do have an "attic that is 10 X 28 with a pull down ladder
overhead.  Hope to get a 9X10 greenhouse built on the rest of the pad before
winter sets in.

If these guys are like my brother-in-law, he was going to have a "barn"
built on his rural property.  The 40X40 was 80% of the price of the 40X60 so
you can guess which was built.  Racers are NOT dumb.

Incidentally, vote for him in the Rod and Custom Egorama contest in this
months magazine.  He's Tony Price, '32 Ford highboy 3 window, retro-rod, car
#18 if I remember correctly.  He also built the #6 car that Palfreyman is
driving now.  The cr is driven to work regularly, onto the salt during
Speedweek, to Colorado for the Goodguys show, and he just got the body and
running gear after the first of this year.

Wes