Blue Tennis Balls

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Blue Tennis Balls
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:49:12 -0500
Mayf,
1. Airplanes: If you think that it is not used, then see
http://142.26.194.131/aerodynamics1/Stability/Page3.html
2. Undercar and side shapes: Agree with undercar but sideshape is all I
would use.
3. Windshields: I agree but the side area could concievably be used. Not
much effect though.
Skip (still bench racing pig-headed tho I may be)