Re: Valve Caps

To: Jim Belford <jimbelford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Valve Caps
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:20:18 -0600
Jim your valve stems are perpendicular to the rim when
you look at it, at rest,  why dont you spin your
wheel up to the equivalent rpm to match 169mph,
perhaps on a dyno, then
get a strobe light on it, see if your valve stems are still
straight up an down.....if they are rubber you might be in
for a surprise

as far as not
believing they valve stem core depressing at speed,  well
thats your choice.........maybe you believe that pistons
and rods are always solid, and maintain their shape.........

Joe :)