Re: Valve Caps

To: Jim Belford <jimbelford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Valve Caps
From: JKAMO@rap.midco.net
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:16:08 -0500
Jim, of course its worth it,  safety
has no price tag, unless your hurt :)

and the reward of speed is immeasureable

a bike has almost no stuff to be done
to make it legal to run

just put a damn metal valve stem cap on
each wheel

if your stems themselves are rubber
it may be in your best interest to just
simply take your wheels down and have
metal valve stems placed as well,
as I had a tire go down at over 175 from the
rubber valve stem shearing off,
another bike this year had the front tire
go down at 210 due to problems with the
valve stem :):)