Re: 08/16

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: 08/16
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:25:13 -0500
Bill:
Oh, I completely agree.  As long as you guys are determined to have 3 1/2
lbs (or  so) reciprocating mass in each cylinder, you'll never encounter
the magneto RPM limitation that some of the "boy racers" complain about.
And the reliability is about as commendable as the Lucas distributer in my
Morgan (assuming you've bought the improved "Joe Hunt" version of the
Vertex).  What more would you need?
Russ
p.s.-- oh, I forgot-- it's a little harder to do traction control with the
mag.