Re: LA Roadster show

To: Dan <dwarner@electrorent.com>, land speed
Subject: Re: LA Roadster show
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:59:16 -0700
Did you see Jeff Decker with the full size bronze he did of the streamlined
Harley that Joe Petralli rode to Daytona records?  It's now on it's way to
the permanent home in Northern California.  Also USFRA Treasurer Hugh
Coltharp was there with a lot of restored (and nicely done at that) Model A
Ford accessories.

One of these years ...

Wes