Re: Arm Restraints

To: "JERRY FOSTER" <fosterap@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: Arm Restraints
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:01:14 -0800
Jerry,
      The restraints must keep your hands and arms inside the cage. This
means inside in any direction , up, side to side or forward. The intent is
to not only prevent gross protrusion but to keep elbows and hands from being
trapped between the cage and the ground. The inspector will grab your hands
and arms and try to pull them outside of the cage. My restraints in the
modified are about half of what you are contemplating.
Jim in Palmdale