Re: Mickey and Trudy Thompson Murders >>> On TV, 9 PM TONITE

To: lanoeth@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mickey and Trudy Thompson Murders >>> On TV, 9 PM TONITE
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:33:10 EST
        Louise and List ........ My local TV listings here in Connecticut show
coverage of the case concerning Mickey and his wife Trudy's brutal
assassination at his home will be on America' s Most Wanted at 9.00 PM EST
this evening ( Saturday ) on the Fox Network . I am sure many of you on
this list share my interest in seeing justice served in this matter .
         Mickey Thompson has been a great hero of mine since the early
Fifties when I first read of his exploits in the world of speed, starting, I
believe,
with his ' 36 Ford coupe at the dry lakes and continuing on to a host of
speed
records in different arenas of the speed world, gaining him worldwide
recognition .
         They say the Wheels of Justice grind exceedingly slowly .......
let us hope they are near their last turn on this tragic double murder .
         Sorry for the last hour notification on this ........
                             Bruce Ferguson
who bought his great book " Challenger " when it first came out many
years  ago, and has read it twice already, cover to cover ..........
             I highly recommend it to all true speed history lovers !!!