Re: Test Ride?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Test Ride?
From: QuikslvrJ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:43:04 EST
I don't mean to sound discouraging in any way, shape, or form. I wholeheartedly
support anyone trying for their best in a controlled enviroment, I guess I'm
just trying to preach alittle caution about modern sportbikes. I thought for
awhile about building one for the salt, but instead opted for 4 wheels and a
rollcage after remembering what a 180mph+ getoff does to a body. But please, by
all means RIDE! I love to follow the motorcycle records and wish you the best
of luck! :o)

Josh