RE: Dimples

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dimples
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:21:33 -0500
I wondered how long it would take Corbin to put dimples on the market.  At
Speedweek 2001 Corbin ran a couple of bikes - including at least one with
dimpled bodywork.  They were experimenting, so they said, and did some runs
with and some without.  I don't know the results -- just remember telling
Nancy that we'd most likely see shots of the bikes in Corbin's ads someday
soon.

I know that Corbin makes an "ecocar" or whatever they might call it -- the
dimples are probably the same stragedy that they were trying on the bike
bodywork.  Glad to hear that they're continuing to develop the idea.

No snow on the ground up here -- the skiers and snowmobilers are staying
away in droves.

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)