Re: TC

To: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Subject: Re: TC
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 13:58:25 -0800
Russ,
Poor communication is man's worst enemy, I stand corrected. by your
definition, I was talking about "plumes." Even so, I should have said
not all rooster tails are not from wheel spin, I realize that spinning
wheels do contribute. Quite honestly, I have not looked for what you are
explaining as "rooster tails", I will be a better observer in the
future.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC