Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Tire reliabilty, and traction control
From: "Steve Pitt" <stpitt@zipcon.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 07:29:30 -0800
Tom,
Interesting reading, comments, and opinions (good)....I enjoyed reading your
comments.  Also, thanks for the hospitality at El Mirage.  I enjoyed
visiting with you and Jeff and I hope to see you again and perhaps spend a
little more time listening and learning.  It's a facinating sport and
passion.
Regards, Steve Pitt