Re: classes

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: classes
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:08:48 -0600
Dan I guess I see it similarly to many of
the classes at Bonneville, such as the new
"nostalgia" class, it will be made up of
vehicles that were designed to turn right
and left and haul the family cross country
yet they can be tinkered with to run for
landspeed records as well.

I guess I could see an outlet for the
thousands of circle track cars that
are retired or semi retired, sitting
around going to waste, that might have
an owner who doesnt desire to race every
other weekend traveling to dirt/asphalt tracks,
but does have the need for speed that Bonneville
offers
But I say again, they could very well
also tinker with it to adequately fit into
an existing class (or  "optimize" it for the
venue), and in this case most of the racing
needs are already done in a very nice package

Joe :)