Re: varity of classes

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: varity of classes
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 15:07:40 -0700 (PDT)
DrMayf
You hit the nail right on the head. When we started
getting serious about building something, the truck
catagory seemed right for us. At least we wouldn't be
up against a whole bunch of those dern California
dudes with 20+ years head start on us. It worked out
great. We had a little success early. The catagory
seems to be getting more popular and from what I hear,
it is about to be a lot more competitive. Now that we
got our feet wet, we think we are ready for that too.
Heck, some of us are even talking about lakesters and
streamliners and stuff.------Skip,  How much did you
say you wanted for the Rose?????

http://personals.yahoo.com