Re: New Car Procedures

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Rick Byrnes"
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:27:21 -0700
Fill me in guys, what problem are we trying to solve here? Has there been a
rash of brand new cars loosing control on the first pass and injuring
someone? Are we beginning to have crashes with brand new cars on their first
pass? The association tries to provide a safe environment so we all can have
fun but they can't legislate the common sense and self control that has
worked so far. Lets keep the regulations pointed toward solving problems not
just for regulations sake. If you want to race in an association that has
more rules there are plenty out there.
Jim in Palmdale