Re: wandering track

To: "Mike D MEIERLE" <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>,
Subject: Re: wandering track
From: "john backus" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 18:54:02 -0400
 Well, from my very limited experience, I have to report that they (the lines)
are not perfectly straight. The ONLY problem I had, since we are criticizing
the folk that do a fine job at SCTA, is finding the turn off and return road.
Did anyone else ever notice that everything is white out there? Yea, I know, 3
cones at the turn off, but this was nothing like driving on asphalt.

John Backus- but I liked it, salt is good