Re: got back and finally up and running

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: got back and finally up and running
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:50:26 -0600 (MDT)
Dave, I don't think I have been able to get my mind
back at work completely yet my heart is still at the
start line at B'Ville waiting for another run with our
gal "Rose" wmts

Quoting Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>:

> Finally got everything up and running here! had a
little lightening strike
> on
> the machines at work... Took out the memory and
floppy drive in one machine
> the
> hard drive in another and a display card and
motherboard in another.. Now i
> get
> to go in the shop and power up the cnc stuff.. That
might be real money if
> it is
> 'sick' Hope everyone else got back safe and sound,
and as always was a
> 'trip'
> going to the salt this year as usual :>)
> I don't know about everyone else but i learned a lot
again and was humbled
> again
> by the same car... Pleasantly surprised about the
tire testing Grib did
> though
> as some of my suspicions proved to be correct about
the treaded stuff from
> the
> feedback i heard. Well time for me to put the covers
back on all these
> machines
> and go into the shop :>( and face the real problems
there.

majordomo@autox.team.net