Re: So-Al T-shirts

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: So-Al T-shirts
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 04:35:36 -0600
Well said Keith, none of us racing for land speed
records are trying to make any money, Just
like my brother Jonathon, I always ruffle his feathers
when I complain about not giving more things away and quit
bugging people about donations,
and I simply HATE about any form of soliciting (any non familiar
voice on the phone gets a quick and polite "thanks anyway but
I am not interested, so if anyone ever calls me, dont open with
"Mr. Amo, how are you doing today" that is where I give my
phrase and PROMPTLY hang up), BUT, Jon quickly fills me in
on the reality of making things like landracing.com happen, SO
your endeavors at trying to go fast, coupled with things like shirts
is completely understandable with respect to also financing cat food
kids shoes, keeping the "filing jointly" status, etc

Joe  (putting the finishing touches (duct tape) on the bike) :)